Senior 3D Generalist
Create exceptional animation experiences with us
As an award-winning animation studio, arx anima is specialized in high-end character animation and development. For our upcoming feature film we are currently looking for motivated, integer people with a hands-on mentality and an open mindset. We truly believe that building up a positive working environment automatically crafts happiness on all ends.
As a Senior 3D Generalist we will need you to demonstrate a strong base of knowledge in 3D Computer Generated Imagery Creation. You will display a high degree of proficiency in some and a varied skill level across most of the areas of modeling, surfacing, shading/look development, rigging, animation.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible - approximately until the end of September, with the possibility to extend the contract
Production will take place in Vienna, Austria.
- Exhibit artistic and technical skills to work on many aspects of CG shots
- Modeling, Surfacing, Dressing, Lighting
- Exhibit rigging/animation knowledge in order to produce assets which fit with animation requirements
- Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the supervision team
- Drive creative 3D concepts with good communication, planning, concepts/sketches, etc.
- Complete high-quality work on time and to specification
- Teamwork is a virtue. You will work with a marvelous team of artists and you will be responsible to craft integrated creature implementations that meet the technical and aesthetic requirements of the project
- Making sure that the topology you’ve just defined, perfectly fits the animation needs, is as important for you as it will be for the rigging department
For the open position as a Senior 3D Generalist, you will bring
- Experience in producing animated movies and/or series in the same or a similar position for at least 3 years
- Solid organizational skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols
- You are an excellent collaborator with a willingness to provide and accept criticism and direction
- Highly creative and detail-oriented
- Capable to work without supervision and able to handle challenges
- Ability to quickly switch from one activity to another
- Ability to keep control under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
The collective agreement for advertising and market communication is applied. Salary based on experience.
Because of the numerous applications we receive, you will be contacted only in case of a positive selection.
Please note that we can only consider applications from talents from the EU or with EU working permits which are willing to relocate and work on-site.