Motion Capture Technical Artist
Create exceptional animation experiences with us
As an award-winning animation studio, arx anima is specialized in high-end character animation and development. In order to achieve this, we have a team of artists, technicians, coordinators, and administrators.
We are looking for you to start working from 10th of July until the end of September.
Availability is flexible as long as you can deliver at least 30 sec of cleaned animation a day. You can work from 3 hours a day or full-time, you can join only for 3 weeks for the production or until the whole project period. (ideally until the end of Sept)
Production will take place in Vienna, Austria, however there is an option to work remotely.
As Motion Capture Technical Artist you would be responsible for:
- Data cleaning: Contributing to motion capture cleanup tasks
- Animation: Lip synchronization of our hero character
For the open position as Motion Capture Technical Artist you will bring:
- Experience in working with motion capture data
- Good knowledge of Maya - With proven ability in successfully creating, editing and implementing animation using HumanIK
- Understanding of character rigs, animation pipelines, animation integration and animation tools
- Facial animation experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
The collective agreement for advertising and market communication is applied.
Please apply with your showreel and contact us for more information.
Make sure you are legally eligible for invoicing us.