We have been keeping a close eye on the evolving impact that Coronavirus is having on our society. Our first priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our colleagues and the people we work with. We are fortunate to work in an industry that lends itself easily to working remotely, and we have taken the decision to ask our team to do so.
In that spirit, our response to the SARS 2-CoV emergency related to Coronavirus disease, arx anima is strictly following all the guidelines that the Austrian Ministry for Health and from WHO concerning all risk-prevention measures.
We are thus adopting the following measures:
- We enforce a 1,5 -meter distance between all workstations.
- We provide surgical masks and antiseptics to all employees.
- We have elevated our routine environmental cleaning protocols.
- We have put hand sanitizers at the entrance of our facility and in the recording suites as well as disinfectant soaps in the bathrooms.
- Before and after every recording session we disinfect door handles, counters, all work surfaces, chairs, computers, headphones, music stands, pencils and iPads.
- We have limited our staff to key personnel only, and allowed the rest of our staff to work remotely.
- We encourage all staff and talent to stay home if they are feeling sick, or if they've returned from overseas travel in the past 2-3 weeks.
Our studio remains open to new opportunities, and we're here to meet our clients needs. We have tested our remote systems, and we are confident there will be no significant impact to our production output or efficiency.
You can get hold of us on all of the usual phone numbers and emails, and we will keep you up to date with any future measures we may implement.
Stay healthy, and see you soon!
Love from Vienna